350 ESPLANADE HERVEY BAY 1800 112 808
Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 5pm
Sat: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Sun: 10.30am – 12noon
350 Esplanade, Scarness
Hervey Bay 4655
• Driving: Hervey Bay is a comfortable 3.5 hour drive north of Brisbane, 265km from Brisbane Airport and 2.5 hour drive from the Sunshine Coast. Travel north on the Bruce Highway and exit at Maryborough.
• Driving: Hervey Bay is a 4 hour drive from Rockhampton on the Bruce Highway, exit at Howard/Torbanlea.
• Flying: Fraser Coast Airport is the local airport at Hervey Bay. Qantas (Ph 13 13 13) and Virgin Blue Airlines (Ph 13 67 89) operate direct flights from Sydney and Brisbane with convenient connections from most Australian capital cities.
• Train: Queensland Rail’s Tilt Train (Ph 13 16 17) offers fast, comfortable travel south to Brisbane and north to Cairns, stopping at Maryborough West Rail Station for a link to Hervey Bay.
• Coach: Suntours (Ph 1300 735 301) and Greyhound (Ph 13 14 99) operate several coach transfers to and from Brisbane daily.