Facilities & Attractions
- FREE WIFI
- salt water swimming pool with wading area
- heated spa (temp will be lower during cooler months)
- key card security entry
- onsite parking
- professional on-site management
- tour desk at Reception
- fax and photocopying services
- direct dial telephones
Please click to view full size.
For those who just want a relaxing break, Hervey Bay still has the laid back atmosphere of the small beach villages that it evolved from.
For those who want some action, Hervey Bay is a wonderful holiday destination offering many activities. We offer a free booking service at Reception and we can pre-book tours for you to ensure that you don’t miss out.
- One, two or three day tours to World Heritage listed Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world. It is easily accessible by a short barge trip from River Heads across the Great Sandy Straits.
- Day trips or stay over on Lady Elliot Island, the southern most coral cay of the Great Barrier Reef. A 35 minute scenic flight away.
- From mid July to early November, the magnificent Humpback whales migrate south and they venture in to their playground, the sheltered waters of Hervey Bay. They share the Bay with dolphins, turtles and dugongs. Tours in modern purpose built catamarans or yachts.
- There are several golf courses and bowling clubs to choose from.
- The beautiful swimming beach is on our doorstep and bordering it along the Esplanade is 14km of cycling and walking track. Bikes are available for hire.
- Abundant water sports include coral viewing, fishing, snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, parasailing, and jet skiing.
- Scenic flights in helicopters or light aircraft enable you to see the beauty of the Fraser Coast and Fraser Island from the air.
- Day tours to Bundaberg visiting the Rum Distillery, Ginger Beer factory, Mammino Ice Creamery and Bushetto Winery
- Day trip to historic Maryborough. Visit the portside precinct, beautiful Queens Park, be there on a Thursday each week which is Market Day and watch the Time Canon being fired at 1pm, take a guided walking tour and lots more.
- Markets each weekend
- Family activities also include Go-kart Track and Monster Waterslide, Wetside Waterpark, Reefworld Aquarium & Waterfront Restaurant, Vic Hislop Shark Show, Horse riding, Botanic Gardens, Historical Village & Museum, Hervey Bay Aquatic Centre, Paradise Seaplanes, Hervey Bay Tenpin Bowl, Fraser Coast Camel Safaris
- Search Current Fraser Coast Events here!