350 ESPLANADE HERVEY BAY 1800 112 808
EDEN BY THE BAY APARTMENTS • ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
We may update these terms and conditions at any time and in any manner.
ALL PERSONS OCCUPYING ACCOMMODATION, INCLUDING GUESTS AND INVITEES, ADHERE TO AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS;
• All bookings & specific room number requests will be subject to availability.
• Extra guest charge is $50 per night & for a child up to 12 years only and subject to availability. Rollaway beds are not available for adults.
• CREDIT CARD ONLY
• NO CASH
I understand that this authorisation may be used to cover additional accommodation, any incidentals that may occur during my stay at Eden by the Bay apartments and cleaning charges that may occur if the apartment is left in an unacceptable condition.
• One night / overnight: The guest will be charged 100% of the total tariff at the time of your booking reservation on your supplied credit card.
• Outside 14 nights: The guest will be charged 50% of the total tariff at the time of your booking reservation on your supplied credit card.
• Under 14 nights: 100% total tariff.
• Final balance payments are processed 14 days out from your arrival on the nominated credit card provided at the time of booking.
• Cancellations or date modifications must be advised 14 days prior to arrival.
• The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
• The guest will be charged 50% of the total tariff if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
• One night / overnight: the guest will be charged 100% of the total tariff if they cancel bookings in the 14 days before arrival.
• If the guest does not show up, they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
CHECK IN: is from 2pm
CHECK OUT: time is strictly 10am (No Late Check Outs)
ARRIVAL / RECEPTION HOURS:
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: CLOSED
• Should you be arriving after office hours we will SMS you the night safe code to access your room keys and arrival letter on the day of your arrival.
COVID REQUIREMENTS / PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION:
All arrivals will be required to show their Drivers Licence to match your address to the booking.
If you are arriving outside of our Reception hours you will be required to SMS or email us appropriate identification.
If you are unable to provide such identification, your reservation may be cancelled.
Room tokens must be returned to Reception upon check out.
If lost or not returned, a charge of $50 will be charged to your credit card for the replacement.
Token access is required between 7pm & 7am to access our building.
A key drop box is located on the door of the Reception office for early checkouts.
USE OF PREMISES:
Holiday and corporate use only: no functions / parties / schoolies etc.
CONDITIONS OF STAY:
This establishment shall not be liable to any guest for any loss, damage or destruction to any property brought upon these premises by the guest or invitees. Without limiting the forgoing, personal property shall include money, jewellery and other personal effects and motor vehicles parked on the premises.
Guests and invitees are expected to behave in a manner which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests and residents within the property. A breach of any House Rules may result in the eviction of the offender/s at the discretion of the Manager. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
Every person actually occupying accommodation or utilising other services shall be personally responsible for all charges in addition to the customers above named including all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment. It is a condition of your occupancy that the owners of the premises are not liable for the damage to or loss of property which the occupier or his/her guests may bring onto the premises.
Please park in your allocated car space throughout your stay, numbers are on the gutter.
If your spot is taken, please use a VISITOR park and contact reception to have the situation remedied.
DO NOT park in another numbered park.
FREE WIFI is available in your apartment.
Eden by the Bay cannot be held responsible for non-availability of the Internet network, inability of accessing the Website, external intrusion, computer viruses, or non-authorized online transactions using our Wi-Fi access.
VISITOR POLICY / NOISE:
We have a STRICT NO PARTY RULE & NO NOISE AFTER 9PM & BEFORE 8AM.
You are welcome to have visitors on site from 8am until 9pm, all visitors must vacate the premises by 9pm.
The occupiers of a unit and their invited quests must NOT create noise likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyments of other unit occupiers.
Please move in from your balcony at 10pm as neighboring bedrooms are adjacent to the balconies.
If an occupier does not comply with these requests, the Manager has authority to evict occupiers of the unit and NO REFUND OF ACCOMMODATION PAYMENT WILL BE MADE.
For guests staying in the front building there is a Refuse Room with wheelie bins on Level 2 (Atrium level), on the left when you step out of the lift on LEVEL 2. For guests in the rear building there are rubbish bins on the back wall just outside the back door in the parking area. When you are vacating please remove all rubbish from your apartment & turn off lights, television & air conditioning.
SMOKING / ALCOHOL:
For the comfort of all guests, smoking is permitted ONLY on the balcony, with balcony door closed.
DO NOT smoke or consume alcohol in the common areas or carpark.
Our accommodation is self-catering. A complimentary starter pack of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet rolls, milk, dishwashing liquid & powder are provided for your convenience. If you require more of these during your stay they can be purchased at Reception. There is also a Foodworks grocery store to the right when exiting Reception.
Apartments are serviced weekly. If you require more frequent room service, please contact Reception. A charge will apply.
We have provided you with complimentary beach towels to be used at our pool & the beach.
Please do not remove the white bath towels from the apartments.
Strictly 7.30am – 9pm
Heated Spa 7.30am – 7pm (temp will be lower during cooler months).
• NO FOOD OR GLASS ALLOWED IN POOL AREA
• NO running, jumping, diving, bomb diving, yelling or loud noise
• Children under 12 years old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
• Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to use the Sauna
• Pool surround may be slippery when wet
• Swimming after drinking alcohol is dangerous
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS:
In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at your earliest opportunity, so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
We appreciate positive online reviews.
We value our excellent online ratings and like to ensure our guests enjoy their experience.
RELEASE & INDEMNITY:
To the extent permitted by law, any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought into the room or onto grounds or carpark remain your responsibility and Eden by the Bay Apartments is not responsible for their safekeeping.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release and hold harmless Eden by the Bay Apartments and its current and former officers, employees and agents against and from all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgements and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your reservation or your stay at Eden by the Bay Apartments for any reason whatsoever.