EDEN BY THE BAY APARTMENTS • ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
We may update these terms and conditions at any time and in any manner.
ALL PERSONS OCCUPYING ACCOMMODATION, INCLUDING GUESTS AND INVITEES, ADHERE TO AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS;
• All bookings & specific room number requests will be subject to availability; colour schemes, furniture, floor plans and layout may differ depending on rooms available at the time of booking.
• Extra guest charge is $50 per night & for a child up to 12 years only and subject to availability. Rollaway beds are not available for adults.
• CREDIT CARD ONLY (a fee applies to AMEX card payments)
• NO CASH
I understand that this authorisation may be used to cover additional accommodation, any incidentals that may occur during my stay at Eden by the Bay apartments and cleaning charges that may occur if the apartment is left in an unacceptable condition.
• One night / overnight: The guest will be charged 100% of the total tariff at the time of your booking reservation on your supplied credit card.
• Outside 14 nights: The guest will be charged 50% of the total tariff if more than one night / overnight at the time of your booking reservation on your supplied credit card.
• Under 14 nights: 100% total tariff.
• Final balance payments are processed 14 days out from your arrival on the nominated credit card provided at the time of booking.
• Cancellations or date modifications must be advised 14 days prior to arrival.
• The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
• The guest will be charged 50% of the total tariff if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
• One night / overnight: the guest will be charged 100% of the total tariff if they cancel bookings in the 14 days before arrival.
• In the event of a government covid border closure or lock down, positive covid result (confirmation must be provided), we cancel the booking and do a full refund. Guests can then rebook at a later date.
• Refunds can take a few days to show in your account.
• We do not issue refunds due to; delays of your covid test results or being a close contact.
• Please make sure you have suitable travel insurance.
NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE:
• If the guest does not show up or departs early, they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS (Booking.com, Expedia, Wotif etc.) – DEPOSIT, CANCELLATIONS, NO SHOW:
• Our terms and conditions apply to all Third Party Bookings
• Modifications or cancellations to Third Party Bookings must be done direct via the booking channel used to make the booking.
CHECK IN: is from 2pm
CHECK OUT: time is strictly 10am (No Late Check Outs)
ARRIVAL / RECEPTION HOURS:
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: CLOSED
• Should you be arriving outside office hours we will SMS you the night safe code to access your room token and arrival letter on the day of your arrival.
After Hours Emergencies Only: Dial 9 (from reception, your room or the front & back door)
COVID REQUIREMENTS / PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION:
All arrivals will be required to show their Drivers Licence to match your address to the booking.
If you are arriving outside of our Reception hours you will be required to SMS or email us appropriate identification.
If you are unable to provide such identification, your reservation may be cancelled.
Room tokens must be returned to Reception upon check out.
If lost or not returned, a charge of $50 will be charged to your credit card for the replacement.
Token access is required between 5.30pm & 7am to access our building.
A key drop box is located on the door of the Reception office for early checkouts.
USE OF PREMISES:
Holiday and corporate use only: NO functions / parties / schoolies etc.
CONDITIONS OF STAY:
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to people who are disorderly or are displaying signs of undue intoxication upon check in. The booking will be immediately cancelled and a refund issued (this can take 5 – 7 days to process).
This establishment shall not be liable to any guest for any loss, damage or destruction to any property brought upon these premises by the guest or invitees. Without limiting the forgoing, personal property shall include money, jewellery and other personal effects and motor vehicles parked on the premises.
Guests and invitees are expected to behave in a manner which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests and residents within the property. A breach of any House Rules may result in the eviction of the offender/s at the discretion of the Manager. NO REFUND OF ACCOMMODATION PAYMENT WILL BE MADE. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
Every person actually occupying accommodation or utilising other services shall be personally responsible for all charges in addition to the customers above named including all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment. It is a condition of your occupancy that the owners of the premises are not liable for the damage to or loss of property which the occupier or his/her guests may bring onto the premises.
VISITOR / NOISE POLICY:
We have a STRICT NO PARTY & NO NOISE RULE
The occupiers of a unit and their invited guests must NOT create noise likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyments of other unit occupiers.
You are welcome to have visitors on site from 8am until 9pm, all visitors must vacate the premises by 9pm.
Please move in from your balcony at 10pm as neighbouring bedrooms are adjacent to the balconies.
If you return to your apartment late in the evening or vacate early in the morning, please do so as quietly as possible in consideration of other guests.
If an occupier does not comply with these requests’ other occupiers, permanent residents or the Manager have authority to call the Police. The Manager has authority to evict occupiers of the unit and NO REFUND OF ACCOMMODATION PAYMENT WILL BE MADE.
Please park in your allocated car space throughout your stay, numbers are on the gutter.
If your spot is taken, please use a VISITOR park and contact reception to have the situation remedied.
DO NOT park in another numbered park.
Push bikes are to be stored in your room / on your balcony, and not in the resort hallways, walkways, stairwells or common areas.
Oversized vehicles are to park on the street.
FREE WIFI is available in your apartment.
Eden by the Bay cannot be held responsible for non-availability of the internet network, inability of accessing the internet network, external intrusion, computer viruses, or non-authorized online transactions using our Wi-Fi access.
For guests staying in the front building there is a Refuse Room with wheelie bins on Level 2 (Atrium level), on the left when you step out of the lift on LEVEL 2. For guests in the rear building there are rubbish bins on the back wall just outside the back door in the parking area. When you are vacating please remove all rubbish from your apartment & turn off lights, television & air conditioning.
SMOKING / ALCOHOL:
For the comfort of all guests, smoking is permitted ONLY on the balcony, with balcony door closed.
DO NOT smoke or consume alcohol in the common areas or carpark.
Our accommodation is self-catering. A complimentary starter pack of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet rolls, milk, dishwashing liquid & powder are provided for your convenience. There is a Foodworks grocery store to the right when exiting Reception.
Apartments are serviced weekly. If you require more frequent room service, please contact Reception. A charge will apply.
Fill spa to above jets before using. Power point is under the sink if turned off.
We have provided you with complimentary beach towels to be used at our pool & the beach.
Please do not remove the white bath towels from the apartments.
Please do not hang towels or clothing over the balcony rails.
A clothes rack is provided and may be used on the balcony.
Strictly 7.30am – 9pm
Heated Spa 7.30am – 7pm
(temp will be lower during cooler months – being an overflow spa, cold water runs through the spa in cooler months, which is also a requirement to regulate chemical levels).
• NO FOOD OR GLASS ALLOWED IN POOL AREA
• NO running, jumping, diving, bomb diving, yelling or loud noise
• Children under 12 years old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
• Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to use the Sauna
• Pool surround may be slippery when wet
• Swimming after drinking alcohol is dangerous
No animals are permitted on the property, this includes both outdoors on the common property and in the units. However, a person mentioned in the Guide Dogs Act 1972, section 5 who is entitled to be on the property is entitled to be accompanied by a guide dog.
DAMAGES: Please report to Reception any breakages or damage. Report spills on the carpet or glass breakages immediately so action can be taken.
MAINTENANCE: Should you experience any problems in your apartment, please contact Reception and we will attend to the matter as soon as possible. You must allow repair / service access to the property during reasonable hours.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS: In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at your earliest opportunity, so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We appreciate positive online reviews.
We value our excellent online ratings and like to ensure our guests enjoy their experience.
RELEASE & INDEMNITY:
To the extent permitted by law, any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought into the room or onto grounds or carpark remain your responsibility and Eden by the Bay Apartments is not responsible for their safekeeping.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release and hold harmless Eden by the Bay Apartments and its current and former officers, employees and agents against and from all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgements and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your reservation or your stay at Eden by the Bay Apartments for any reason whatsoever.